A series of manufacturing steps on end-of-life devices, parts and consumables in order to return them to like-new or better performance (with a warranty to match).
Remanufacturing also involves input of knowledge back into the design process to create devices, parts and consumables that ‘designed for environment’.
Benefits for customers:
• Lower running costs resulting from improved component performance.
• Product takeback scheme eliminates disposal burden.
• Better quality products in the long-term, knowledge gained in the remanufacturing process is input back into the design process of new product.
• Local employment.
• Reduced waste to landfill and demand for new resources.
• Contributing to broader remanufacturing knowledge.
© Fuji Xerox Australia Pty Limited. All rights reserved